Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, January 17, 2008

I Love you as much as I Hate You ...



You were like a loathing drug to me
Intoxicating, maybe more like a disease
Now when it’s over and I think of you
You seem to me like a body deceased

I couldn’t understand what was then
As I was fallen for you, I was too weak
Now I know that it was all just a fukin lie
A nightmare that I once thought was a dream

I now know how you felt back then
When you said that you truly loved me
But It was all just my foolish mind I know
That you thought would set you free

My love never meant anything to you
And you faked when you said “That you do”
It just grows; I still love you more each day
But it’s not something to be shared anymore with you

I hate you as much as I love you today
And it just kills me everyday to think of you
I don’t seem to stand up again on my own two feet
No mater where ever I go or whatever I do

I love you so much that I want to burn you alive
To bring you back to life and then again kill you
To drain you out from all your sadistic pride
But I can’t seem to do it, for till this day I pray for you …

“For till this very moment, I just so Love You”

No comments: