Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Friday, May 2, 2008

... "Wanderer" ...

I tried not to think, but I can't deny
The Images dancing in the air
Trying to hear the fading whispers
It seems like you are still there
Knew it from the very first day
No love I saw behind your eyes
The memories that I hold of you
Nothing else more than your lies
You got me down on my knees
Stood alone was no one near
I am still strong enough to fight
It's just the loneliness that I fear
Found you in the search of truth
Lost you in a moment of a lie
The lie that swept me as a storm
Reality is harsh, rather I can't defy
Waiting at this place for so long
Sleepless I am and I know it's late
But there is no where left to go
Don't know anything so I'll wait
These are just empty words of me
I know I'll never be where you are
You will be happy in another world
In a parallel sky, shining like a star
Succumb into another search of life
Lay in the arms of another man
Where will you hide the love I gave?
I'll just find another world if I can

No comments: