Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"Free from you Love" ...

How did you feel?
When we used to make love
Was it just the way I used to feel for you?

Or was it a sin?
That you committed again
Another body just to take you through

You walked away from me
Saying love was hard to find
I thought I was to be blamed
Just couldn't read your mind

I tried my best to get you back
But you always closed the door
Questions that were killing me
You had nothing to say anymore

The dreams that are broken
That love would never part
The feelings are now scattered
Just left with a broken heart

I am still the same as I was
This heart still beats today
But everything has changed now
Since the day you walked away

Set me free
From your lies
From all the memories
All I want now is to be out

From this love
From your world
Don't want you anymore
Without a shadow of a doubt










No comments: