Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Friday, May 30, 2008

..."Desperate Heart "...

Another night
And I have to say
The distance between us is killing me

I cannot fight
As I begin to pray
And your face is all that I wish to see

Sitting here alone with my guitar
Trying to wrote another song
I can't seem to think of anything
Everything seems so wrong

Tell me why
Did you walk away
Left me in the wilderness of our dreams

Can't you see
I am lost today
And nothing is like it was, as it used to be

I cannot lock all this
Love inside of me
the touch from you
is what I am craving
It's hard to control
this desperate heart
It's hard to hold the
feelings i've been saving

Another day
All I wanted was
To spend the rest of my life loving you

I have to say
It's you I miss
Chained to you, I just cannot get through

The world is not my place to be
Without you there is no way
Can't you see this is killing me?
I just need you so bad today

This Desperate heart
This restless mind
Burning my soul
I'm runnung blind





No comments: