Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, May 1, 2008

"Ecstasy"



Seems to me like
A deja vu that I see
Somebody wake me up
Before I close my eyes
Strange unconscious
Vivid erotic sensation
Floating images
On the sea of emotion

Constant dehydration
Rushes heat up the body
Sweat dripping down
What's happening to me?

I am sorry for what I done
Save me from oh God
Please give me a chance
Stop this intoxication

Oh fuck!!!
This is the end
Oh damn!!!
They're coming

An uplift that I feel
Rising above ground
Can anybody see?
What's happening around

Slow and steady
Frenzied movements
I am breathing faster
As I give myself in
I lay motionless as
It takes control over me
Closing my eyes
As I set myself free
In the hand of unknown
As it takes me up above
And as I open my eyes
I feel newly found love…

No comments: