Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Monday, May 19, 2008

..."Broken Promises(Part II)"...

I still cannot heal
The wounds that are left open
I still cannot forget
The promises those are broken

I am still chained to the past
These walls seem like the mountains
This endless flow of sorrow
My tears have filled these fountains

I see an opening in the cloudy sky
I guess I will finally see the light
I cannot fight this darkness tonight
Hoping the summers would return

All I have
All I hold
All I cherish
Is your touch and your kisses

All I need
All I want
All I crave
Are those broken promises

For them to come true
When I think about you
I am lost without you
There's nothing I'd do

I'll be your man
All I need is one chance
Do everything I can
The one you can depend

All I want
Is for the broken promises
To come true

No comments: