Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"Sold my Soul to Rock & Roll" ...

They say that I am just crazy
They say that I'm insane
They Say I will never make it
My dreams will be lost in vain
Who the hell are you to tell me?
Who Am I and what I can be
I've lived my life they way I want
Don't give a shit if you don't agree


All I want is to live my life free
It's like a fire burning inside of me
I can't stop what grows within me
I guess it's how I'm supposed to be

It ain't any fun here
The girls ain't pretty anymore
And drink ain't doing
What it used to do before
Stick to your guns
Or else it's time for you to pay
The devil is here
To take your soul away


I've sold my soul to Rock and Roll
I tried my best not to loose control
Like I am falling into a black hole
I've sold my soul to Rock and Roll

I'm flying high with no fear to fall
You'll see the writings on the wall
I'm on my ground and I stand tall
I've sold my soul to Rock and Roll

No comments: