Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

... "Blood for Blood" ...















My friends, everyone that I loved are dead
A survivor I am and till this day I have bled
The rules of the game
Changing with names
Your dreams opposed
The doors are all closed
I will not give myself into your pathetic crusade
I'll return with my militia to destroy and to Invade
Infection of the brain
What causes the pain
Isolation of the Soul
Loosing self control
I maybe weak now but I will return to Avenge
Your realm will crumble I'll be back for revenge
Begging for sympathy
Mercy lost to apathy
Carnage is the need
Until death you bleed
The End of your empire is what I declare
Assault will be soon so you better prepare
Dark souls congregation
A damned new creation
Memories of this scar
A reason for massacre
All the Fools that you rule will surrender to death
They will beg for forgiveness in their last breath

No comments: