Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Monday, May 26, 2008

..."Through Cemtery Gates"...

Lost your conscious at the end of road
And succumbing into shades of grey
Trust your instincts for your survival
Know it's time for you to turn away

No turning back from this path I chose
In wilderness of unconsciousness I roam
A collapse of comprehension I foresee
In search for truth lost my path to home

Besieged by endless river of doubts
Locked doors nailed to your dominion
Cast aside the desire that is required
An everlasting detestation to opinion

Words mean nothing where I stand
Lost my world in the greed for desires
This Prodigal son is not coming back
Walking lost and wounded in the mires

Prisoners of the feeble unconsciousness
Seeker of the kingdom that lay divide
This perpetual stride for the broken dreams
Loosing hope and fear that doesn't subside

The lies are draped in a veil of truth
The Essence as mist covers the mind
And dissonant lullabies of this night
The beauty to turn the visions blind

Your eyes were the windows to my soul
Your smile reached miles within my heart
Your eyes are now dead as my future
And your memory is what has torn me apart


The Truth is caught in a web of confusion
I feel it through the emptiness of the air
And Search the names of the ones forgotten
And faces that were never really there

I fear walking through the cemetery gates
Though alone, I hear your voices in my head
The air fills my soul with your essence
Your name on the stone, I know you're dead

No comments: