Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"Free from your Love" (Part II) ...

How do you feel?
When he makes love to you
Is it just the way that once you and I used to be?

Have you found love?
Is it better than how we were?
Is he the one you wanted, Is he better than me?

All I asked for was your love
All I asked was for your trust
And all you gave me was lies
Your eyes just sheltered lust

Said that I was a reckless guy
And that my love was fake
Said you had just too much
More than that you could take


Now that you want in again
And I now choose to be out
You say that you were wrong
My love you can't live without

There is a change inside me
I am not the same anymore
I hold no dreams protected within
The man I thought I was before

Set me free
From your lies
From all the memories
All I want now is to be out

From this love
From your world
Don't want you anymore
Without a shadow of a doubt

No comments: