Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Monday, May 26, 2008

..."Lies in a Veil of Truth"...


Looking back all the wasted years
There is no turning back time
Trying to write down my life in words
The words they just don't rhyme

Lost all my happiness
In just a blink of an Eye
Why does it have to be like this?
I keep on asking myself why
A silence that is all around
There is no answer that I can get
The more I think of it
Makes it harder for me to forget

Oh Lord please help me tonight
Lost and broken is your man
In the wasteland of this empty life
Searching for answers if I can


Where is the salvation that you seek?
Good and evil they exist together
What is the Truth or what are the lies
One cannot live without the other

Looking ahead towards my future
What have become of me?
Wearing a shroud of false and sin
A creature of malevolence is all I see

Isn't this enough
What I have been through
Is there any mercy for my sins?
Tell me what do I have to do?
I cannot go through this anymore
For this is too much for me to take
For nothing matters to me anymore
If I lay dead or I if am awake …

All I have left within is my rage
I have my offerings for this world
Giving them what they deserve
Lost my mind and lost this soul

Where is the salvation that you seek?
Good and evil they exist together
What is the Truth or what are the lies
One cannot live without the other

No comments: