Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Monday, February 11, 2008

A Voyage Into Abyss ...

I watch the sun
As it sets underneath the vast ocean
Just as my wishes
Lay in the depths of my bleeding heart
The lonesome sea
With the waves that are lifeless at shore
My words are faded
Before they can even form a into a voice

I know how the sun suffers at dusk fall
Just as my dreams arched into the dark
The twilight falls on the burning blue sky
As my wishes burn within my dying mind

The daylight bleeds
It last shades of grey fading into black
My Hopes perish
Into a darkened pool of dead dreams
Obscurity rises
Spreading darkness all across the land
My Soul burns
In anguish of my elapsed prayers in vain

I have found a way, escapade from this pain
From this relentless anguish I hold within
No more pain of my bleeding heart I feel
Free myself from this existence, to begin

An everlasting voyage
Into the depths of the abyss of my finale

Oh! Remember me
As the falling rain falls on your face
Oh! Remember me
As the dew-drops hang on the leafs
Oh! Remember me
As the flowers blossom into the spring
Oh! Remember me
As the sun of a new morning dawns ...

No comments: