Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, February 21, 2008

..." Anything For You " ...

Forget everything they told you
Even the wisest can be wrong

Speak what your heart wants
You don't have to be so strong

Let me hold you in my arms
You've been fighting for long

I have been burning up
In wait for this love to begin
Please don't be so hard
Don't hold this love within

I want to be the one who holds you
Even if your hopes are too far gone
I want to be the one who you'd love
I want to be the one you can rely on

I am the one who awaits for you
In this cold I stand, hear me call

When you think you are falling
I'll be the one to break your fall

Walk away and leave the hurt
Your every tear pierces a hole

Like a dagger into my heart
Deep into the core of my soul

I would do anything girl
To have you here by my side
You'll tear my world apart
I have no place left to hide

I'll be everything that you'd wish for
I'll be the one to take away the scars
I'll be your shelter from this cold
I'll be your sun, moon and the stars

1 comment:

The Wanderer said...

Ahh .. Reminds me of some of those good old ballads ...

Its like pouring out your heart out ... just letting it soar ... all those beautiful colors/shades are flying ... they just travel in and around the canvas ... they are exactly where they are ought to be ...

Well ... I know I can go on and on, you know it too lol ...

Thanks very much for sharing ...