Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love, Trust and Betrayal ...


"The days, they just come and go
The night fall, as I lay on the bed
Vision I see of my forgotten past
The love that I lost, all that I had
My wounds just keep on bleeding
Why Am I the one who's forsaken?
These clouds still rain inside me
Oh God set me free from this pain
As I take a step, I seem to stumble
To A path which leads me to my fate
Forgive me, for I too was weak then
I cannot hold this Burden of regret" …



Death is inevitable, we all will die eventually
But this everyday death of me is all that I see
Betrayed all the ones that I walked away from
I was too young, weak to stand for my esteem

I fight this light of the day so no one can see
This guilt of my haunting past that I see in me
In my dreams I see your face and I try to hide
In this loneliness there is no shelter I can find

Still cannot accept the truth and so I just deny
The truth I hold within is more than shocking
I scream trying to ventilate this pain and guilt
Trying to hide, knowing you're still watching

Unknown to what awaits for these eyes to see
Searched inside the rooms calling out her name
And there she lay rest with pale crimson eyes
In a pool of blood, with a smile on her face

Carved in my heart and soul they will remain
I still remember the last words that she spoke
The last of what this mind would ever recall
"I Love You, But now I would have to go" …

Tired of the hope for a beautiful life with love
An escape, Chose to liberate her from this sin
A Sin it is, what once was a beautiful dream
Lost all hope she cut her veins to set her free

I take a deep breath and close my eyes to see
These bitter tears fall as if there is no tomorrow
Oh my love, how I wish I could have saved you
Stranded at shore, with these waves of sorrow …

"Wrap your arms around me my love
For I don't have the strength to weep
I walk the path that leads me to you
Holding your love within me too deep
Choose the way that did set you free
Slit these wrists and I feel the flow
The moonlit night on the shoreline
I see the beautiful crimson glow
Closing these eyes for her to see
One who has been waiting for me" …

No comments: