Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Monday, February 11, 2008

Since You've been Gone ...

Nobody can feel the pain I go through
Why Am I, the man I have become?
Why is everything so hard for me?
Why is me, and my love so undone?

Can you tell me because I am all alone?
I have lost everything that I've known
I still miss you each and every single day
Where are you, where is my love gone?

Images I hold within of our lost love
I close my eyes and these tears fall
Where was I wrong can you tell me?
I take a breath, I am against the wall

So many questions without the answer
Trapped within this stabbing deep pain
Am I a fool to feel this love within me?
Still hoping to rejoin the past once again

The last night I remember was magic
The love we had, all that I felt within
Can't seem to stand up on my feet again
I don't know where would this life begin

Where I walk, there's no turning back
Nothing I have left that I could ever do
I have I climbed the highest mountains
No one I have met still, that can be you

I just can't over, to call you once again
But this foolish pride is now over me
Wish you back, as you never were gone
Cause without you nothing could ever be

Since you've decided to leave me alone
I thought I was strong enough to be alone
But after you I have lost myself somewhere
All my dreams and wishes have been gone

Since you have walked out of my life
I have done everything baby to be free
But everything that I have now is fake
Just a term of my heart break misery

Trying to search for a reason to survive
I thought I saw some that could replace
All that you were, all that you ever said
Saw the world, but couldn't be your face

How can I ever be the same man again?
Without you I am just dead I suppose
All the love that was talked between us
The way you were when I held you close

With a burning heart, life is just too hard
I thought that I would make it some day
But love's not for someone like me I know
Even If I gave everything I have today

No comments: