Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Friday, February 8, 2008

"Lustfully Yours" ...

I waited for you so long in this private place
Oh how I have managed to hoard this love
For this moment, that we have lingered for
Will now take us there, to the heavens above

Find a place with an open window space
So that the afternoon sun may find its way
Let it warm your body and caress your skin
Can't hold back, let this sinful game begin

Take everything off, for you have to wear me
Every part of your body seems like a mystery
I want explore the territory of this lustful love
You open yourself for me, As I come above

Now Choose a manner and a color that is you
All your feminine desires, I'll take you through
Allow my fervent gaze to linger over your body
See everything as I slowly undress myself for you

Now that we stand, as we came into this world
No boundaries and empty space we have within
I come close, as your body trembles with desire
I place my lips on your neck and taste the fire

You sense the shiver as your body touches mine
And your first mourns, runs a chill down my spine
I am ready to make love, and I was never so sure
I'll give you all that I am, baby I am lustfully yours …

No comments: