Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Verses of Solitude ...

"In a Place Where Dreams fade and Shadows Fall" …


Solitude within desires no reasons
Calm is the view of cemetery gates
How unfortunate are those pages
Written by the hands of pitiless fate
The Pages swept away by the wind
Some left blank, and some torn apart
Some written in false contentment
Other with my bleeding left scarred

Return to pathos
Torn pieces of fading images
The Memories I recall

In a place
Where all these Dreams Fade
And Shadows Fall

Reminisce of
Days of serenity and bliss
Of those lost golden years

Hearing the voices
Those Forgotten silent cries
All those unshed tears

Verses of solitude soaked in grief
Still pretentious is what I leave behind
How much longer will it take for us?
Is there any thing left that we could find?
Awaiting a hope to sweep me away
Seasons change and these days go by
Where am I, where have you been?
What have we gained in this life?

Fading away I am now
In black and white bleak reminiscence
How much more do I fade away?
Am I not pale enough for your depiction?




1 comment:

The Wanderer said...

I was reding it last night ...

It just took me there into my own abyss ... to those past images, emptiness, fears, miseries ... the grief and ...

It made my night sleepless and tearful ...

Thanks for sharing ...