Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Karma ... "Stronger than Fate" ...

Lucid conviction of my contravention falls as I speak
Trapped in this incessant whirlpool of absurd remorse
And to live is only to wait for the final Judgment
What I buried is revealed with this persuasive force

Final destination holds the silent screams
A Fragile Emptiness is what I hold within
A drifter I am within dreams of illusions
I deserved more than I have been given

Root of this Evil
Materialistic Desires
Greed of Flesh
Sinking in the Mires
Dead from within, I live to analyze what I have done
Arbitrary metaphors within my mind is all I can see
I scream as if the demons possess my body and soul
Unknown to what the next moments embrace for me
Lost Ambition
Nothing to Aspire
Karma decides
What one Acquires

Essence of Solitude
Filling up my insanity
Lurking expectations
Enduring within me
I Battle with my obsession and self deceit
Searching for a way to rebuild the past
Striding towards the hope in still-motion
Seeking for something that would ever last
The journey Ends
Unknown territory
Walk the grounds
Of fading destiny

My transgression is all that I now recall
I know Karma holds more power than fate
I have condoned what I have done in life
And now I am afraid, that now it's too late

Bloodstained eyes scarred with the vision of death
Trying to deny the faith to escape the consequences
This mind is now a ticking bomb waiting detonation
Lips sealed but no escape from testifying Conscience

No comments: