Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Reflections of my Heart ...

(The Beauty of Pain)

Starring at the portrait on the wall
Concentration makes it a poignant image
What is that voice outside the door?
Guess that is just the gust of the storm
It's very freezing tonight and it feels
Reminds of something, a strange déjà vu
Oh what is that sound that is in the air?
Like silent whispers of centuries passed
Lamentations of the nights without a moon
The Darkest hour of the night indicates
As if it's the end of everything there is
The creepy mourns of the cat on the roof
Makes it hard to concentrate this siesta
A psychological disorder creates paranoia
Imagination running wild to the dark side
Would there be solitude some where else
Heart responds to a sense of exhaustion
Nightingales escaping as it might seem now
Still hopes linger and this mounting sorrow
Leads towards the cold embrace of the night
Rain falls as if it pours down to my soul
Drowning in the growing stillness of this fall
Falling in a bottomless pit, and I give myself away
For now I recall this déjà vu I thought of
This night I fear reflects of what is within
The reflection it show is of my heart and soul
And deep within me I feel the enchantment
Of what seemed as fear is now my very own
Embraces my sorrows and reveals its beauty
I fear no more the walk into the realms of death
Serenity there is in the embrace of this night
Celestial it is to feel the beauty of pain...

No comments: