Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Monday, February 4, 2008

I Would Give Anything... (Manisha)

Thank You Manisha!
"For writing such a beautiful poem
Your words will be cherished forever" ...


I would give anything, to get a chance
To tell you, how well u portray emotions
Although I don’t have the right words,
Nor Phrases as beautiful as yours,
That can as perfectly describe as you deserve it
Or as utterly depict as I feel it to be…
Still, I would give anything, to get a chance…

I would give anything for the power
to be able to look into your beautiful poem,
The way you want to bring it out…
To understand each word described…
With the same perspective and same feel
with which you wrote it..
I was endowed with a wondrous feeling when I read it
Want to experience the better understanding…
Which you would have enjoyed while writing it…
I would give anything for that power…

I would give anything for you to understand
that the praise residing in my heart is true
I would give anything for you to realize
that your words; your work is what I prize
I would give anything, to read such creations
time and again I would wish

to flow through such emotions
I would give anything, to get a chance
N now when am getting a chance to say what I feel
Am not able to speak out, unable to bring it out in words
Unable to say…how nice it is, amazed by its beauty
Amazed to be so lucky to get such works to read


Unable to say ….yes its true,
though everyone is different,
yet thoughts and feelings are the same…
which u bring out in a perfect way..

No comments: