Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Monday, February 18, 2008

Here I am again ...

Here I am again, alone one more time
Walking down these rail road tracks
I don't know where they come from
I don't know where they go from here
Rest side by side, but they never meet
I guess I know and I can relate to them
Isn't this how you and I are?
Isn't this is how we'll end up?
But hey! there will be no end to what I feel
I have seen the world and I know its ways
Here where I am, the one who calls the shots
But I am so helpless to say or do anything
Life is so confusing, even with all we know
We think we know how this world goes
But there are moments every now and then
Where there is nothing that we can do
When you just wait for the time to show you
Where you have been and where you will go
Helpless and waiting
Although once in my life I lost my faith
But right now I still am praying
Guess I am still too young to know
So much that I have never known
Every time I look in the mirror
I try to realize who the one is
Who stands on the other side?
For I know he's not me for sure
I am again all alone walking on the street
And there is no one left that I would meet
Guess I have no interest in the world I know
Oh Damn! I am late, I am sorry, I got to go …

No comments: