Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

... "Soul Asylum" ...

The presence of life fades here today
All expectation lost, they are to betray
A wretched fate now dooms to rotten away
With lost vision, you are in mental decay

Nothing more from this world I perceive
To live in a dream is what I call to deceive
A chaotic end, being in hope you receive
In your lies of trust, no more I believe

The life I left behind, a morbid Infestation
No more can I live this ritualistic suffocation
Adhere to your norms, a hysteric Conjuration
The life subsist, a malevolent humiliation

Where I walk, this path I will always pace
I will never be a freak to this human race
A mask of disgust to cover your true face
I stand beyond, cannot live your disgrace

I walk away today, for I shall never return
But I welcome you to this perpetual burn
In my words is the light I know you seek
Living with the world you have become weak

Tired being a disciple and not leader in war
Think of what you can be and what you are
Bow down to these words and let this begin
For I will free your soul, salvation from sin ...

No comments: