Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

... “Change of Heart” ...




Left craving for the love that died in you
The moments and all the love we shared
Everything around me seems meaningless
It’s just the remains of a love gone bad

You came to me out from the darkness
Changed my life and now you walk away
I gave you all that there was best in me
And as you go, I have nothing left today

Forget all those hard talks
What I said, what you heard
Baby I will give away my all
Just to hear those words

Baby it’s hard for me tonight
Nurse the wounds that I bleed
Does it matters if I say to you?
You’re the only one I need

As I see you fading away in this world
And there’s nothing more that I can do
You have all my love and all my dreams
Today I am broken and lost without you

Tell me if there is anything left for us
Anyway that this love can still survive
I stand helpless as now I am too weak
I don’t know what it means to be alive

All the moments that we had
Love and care, does it matter?
I’m broken too many times
I know this time I will scatter

Baby it’s hard for me tonight
Nurse the wounds that I bleed
Does it matters if I say to you?
You’re the only one I need


All that I am
All that I was
All that I ever will be
It doesn’t matters
What I go through
What will become of me

All that you are
All that you were
All that you’ll ever be
I know you’ll smile
I know you’ll be fine
I know you’ll be happy

Al that we are
All that we were
All that we’ll never be
It’s a change of heart
That’s tearing us apart
Another heart break story

I came for you a long and hard way
Out of my shell, the place that I was
Now I just hold our empty promises
And to you it’s just a worthless cause

You say that I’m the one changed
And the reason for us drifting apart
But you know you can’t deny the truth
Baby you’ve got a Change of Heart …

No comments: