Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

... "Fucking Pissed Off" ...


Tired of these lies that you are fed

This fukin system by which you are led

Feel sick of it all that you believe in

Your ways have strained me to this sin


You talk like you know this reality

Forcing me to lose my fukin individuality

I am not the one who needs help

What you believe, just keep it to yourself


"Fuck anyone who calls me insane

For not playing their fukin games"...


It’s me alone who can feel my pain

This fire that is burning me in this flame

Don’t need your advice or sympathy

Don’t wanna be a victim of your Apathy


If I am wrong, I’ll pay in the end

I stand behind my choice, I will defend

Call me a rebel, declare me insane

For I don’t play your tormented games


"Fuck anyone who calls me insane

For not playing their fukin games"...

No comments: