Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

... "Alone in Paradise" ...

This dream is
Not the way I thought it would be
In this hope
This Life is not what it used to be


Here it comes again
The feeling that I’ve been trying to escape
Here comes the pain
As these memories start to take a shape

A shadow passes by
And I feel like you are back to this place
I search the rooms
Hoping somehow I would see your face

But I know it’s a wishful thinking
To hope that I will hold you some day
I know that I am living a fantasy
But this world is all I am left with today

My empty hands
Scared but still they hold some faded lines
And some Images
Scattered on the floor of cherished times

It’s a long road
I’ve been walking for years just to be free
It’s a long life
And I don’t know how things are gonna be


Trying to Kill
This regression is not easy for me
I can’t bury
The pain that’s deep inside of me


But the world that we created
From this love I can’t find a way
Maybe it’s where I choose to be
It’s all that I am left with today

........All Alone in Paradise.......

No comments: