Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Friday, October 17, 2008

... "The White Death" ...


This is the tale of my lost realm
Drenched in the tears of the sky
Shattered thoughts and dreams
Watching these moment pass by

Stranded in the cold of the night
Dead is the world inside of me
Walking down this empty road
A path of bloodstained memories

Falling ashes of my lost serenity
Through the epoch of Isolation
Smoke rises from the forest fire
Silence wraps up my desolation

And as The mist covers the forest
The crescent moon sheds it light
Lullaby of anguish souls travels
With cold whispers of the night

This emptiness just grows inside
A dying mind with a frozen heart
I never was what I have become
This body and soul now lay apart

The sweet dirge of the nightingale
A mourning to declare this demise
Time is now to rest in this grave
With a tombstone sculptured ice

The frost pierces through the veins
As it swathes me in my last breath
The suffering is now about to end
I see the facade of my white death

1 comment:

The Wanderer said...

Well when you said that you are going to work more on that older piece ... I thought it would not hold that same touch like what exactly you felt when you wrote that one ... but I am just ... well I still get the shiver like I got when I read that older one for the very first time ... 'It tears me apart, alone in the dark, but still I am beautiful' ...