Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Sunday, October 5, 2008

… “Something about You” …


It’s something in the way that you look at me
That lights up the darkness
It’s in the way that you make me complete
Pouring love into emptiness

It’s something in the way that you smile
That reaches out to many miles
The glowing charm of your infinite love
Stops my heartbeat for a while

It’s something in the way you touch me
The way you take away my pain
It’s something that my heart understands
Something I can never explain

It’s something in the way that you hold me
Shows me how much you care
It’s something in the way that you love me
Tells me you’ll always be there

It’s something in the way that you tell me
Who am I and what I can be
All my life I have been caged deep within
Your grace is what sets me free

It’s something in the way you make me feel
As I crave to hear your voice
And if I was ever granted just one wish
Darling you’d be my choice

It’s something about the way you move me
Something I never felt before
Like I was lost somewhere in the ocean
And your love’s given me a shore

It’s something in the way that you love me
It’s the way you get through to me
It’s everything that you have made me today
For you my love I will always be

1 comment:

The Wanderer said...

Well ... It is a beautiful collage you know ... I mean that way that I go through this ... Jesus Christ ... Mom ... Fiona ...

Lol ... Well, I may be thinking out of the story here ... like if this is meant to be for a woman lover ... but this is how I felt about this, how I related to it, I am not alone ... I am just glad =) ...