Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Saturday, October 4, 2008

... "Still the one Alone" ...


I tried my best today to let it all go
I may not always know what’s right
I may not know what is wrong here
But I can’t find a reason tonight

This feeling just burns me inside
But I try to be the best that I can
Though I know I’m not the best
I make mistakes, I’m just a man

We stand divided yet once again
What is this silence all about?
Every second is just killing me
I’m waiting for you to let it out

I am not as strong as you think I am
I cannot fight this hurt, this ache
Can’t you see that it tears us apart?
Like we’re heading for a heart break

It’s always the same
If you’re far or near
It’s always the same
If you’re here or there

Cause

I’m still the one
Who stands all alone
I’m still the one
You’ve never known
I am still the one
Who is walking blind
I’m still the one
Waiting for you to find

Don’t let me break away again
Let’s not leave our love undone
Hold me and kiss away this pain
You know you’re second to none
Don’t let me standing in the rain
You know you are the only one

No comments: