Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, October 16, 2008

… “Forlorn Cries of Winter” …


Mourning the demise of the golden days
The advent of a forlorn season change
An endless cycle of life and death
A graceful emptiness is born
From the burning ashes of serenity
Embraces the remains of the summer days

Frozen cold are my tears now
Reincarnated torture of desolation
Escaping images through the eyes bleak
This heart bleeds countless yearnings
Memories painted in blackish red

The pale light of the crescent moon
The winds whispers a lonely tune
The dusk falls upon the meadows
Reveals my scars from the shadows

The pictures carved within the soul
Solitude is now transformed into loneliness
And soul fears the echoes of the winter nights
For the ones lost in this wilderness of life
Haunts my sleep and my open eyes

I watch myself drain into this sweet sorrow
Yet another sleepless winter I walk alone
As the memories of you inside me
The bleeding of my heart is frozen
All my broken dreams that I had for you
The emptiness of your love gives me compassion

No comments: