Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, July 17, 2008

.. "Within your Reverie ..." ...



Let me be a part of you
So that we may never part
And if this is some dream,
Then sing me a lullaby
So I may sleep never to wake up

Crown me with your
Thorns of your memory
There is no other way for me
To survive within this reverie
Holding on to moments
That never sustain
Fragrance of your skin
That shines in the air
A whisper carried
With the winds tonight
Through the nightmares
Those are always there
For every time you
Gaze at me and smile
A sense of contentment
That I still hold dear
This heart burns
With countless desires
And feel the bliss
Whenever I feel you near
If this is a reality,
Just let me be a part of you
Even if your body
Repels from my embrace
Go to where you heart is
To search for what is true
I would die a million deaths
Just so I can see you face

No comments: