Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, July 17, 2008

... "Our Road to Infinity" ...


I guess everybody gets their share
The grief is never less or more
Maybe it’s just how much we think
Though we may never know for sure

A voice that keeps on growing
Faces that form and fade away
The endless carnival of the stars
Under the full moon awake I lay

The sound of aimless moans
Keeps on wearing my empty mind
Nurturing the pain deep inside
And a love that is one of its kind

Sometimes I question myself
If it’s really worth my concern
Memories that are fading away
And the serenity that I still yearn

Answers that I find are plenty
And each one has its own logic
Searching for all the answers
Even if one is lost feels so tragic

An endless voyage within the mind
Confusions in a shroud of simplicity
All the questions and their answers
Guess it’s our road leading to infinity

No comments: