Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, July 17, 2008

... "I'm Sorry" ...




It’s was hard for me to say I’m sorry
This guilty feeling that I cannot fight
And I’m dying with this heartache
In the darkest hour of this night

The days just go by wondering of you
Thinking if I’ll ever see your face
But I’ll wait for you here forever
Hoping you will return to this place

I wish I could turn back the time
Make all those wrongs right if I can
And I know that I make mistakes
But forgive because I’m just a man

You never said a word when you left
Left me once again standing alone
I don’t know where I did go wrong
Trying to find where have you gone?

I suppose I need to accept the reality
Though you never had been close to me
But I was too alone to just let it all go
And all I have to say is that I’m Sorry

Your love is what burns me inside
For the road that I walk has no end
The dreams are all lost and broken
A bleeding heart that will never mend

No comments: