Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, July 17, 2008


When I think of lying down on the bed
And when I am all alone with dizzy eyes
The dreadful silence screams inside me
Speak words that I ignore in the day light

And I open my eyes to see the light again
And realize that it’s just too dark to see
And I stay awake all through the night
Thinking about why is it hard for me

And watching the clock as it slowly ticks
And each second feels as if it’s been days
Those are passing by without any reason
A reason that’s without a feeling of dismay

And I know I’ll fall again as I did before
Walking this road to nowhere alone
But deep inside of me I still seek a light
A light that will guide me to my home

And everyday I wait until the morning rise
As the rays of the sun shines on my face
I wonder is it just me who has been awake
Sleepless and wandering alone in this place

No comments: