Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Monday, April 21, 2008

"Tender Surrender" ...

As the haze of dusk covers the night
And watch the sun as in the sea it dies
I feel your desires as you walk past me
Another flow of erotic thoughts arise
I turn around and see on the bed you lay
Burning with desires that you can't ignore
You stare at me with a seductive look
You had it all but you still want it more
I uncover your body from the velvet sheet
And you move your body in erotic fashion
The smell of your skin so strong I feel
And this aroma fills the room with passion
I reach out my hand to caress your visage
I stare deep into your glazed sparkly eyes
I lay myself on your tender warm body
You close your eyes with sensual cries
How long my body ached for your touch
I feel your heart beats as they grow swift
I run my hands gently on your radiant body
I hold you tight as you are my precious gift
I inhale your breaths as you breathe out
As I feel your warm breaths upon my skin
And I exhale the yearning I hold within
My lips on yours and let our love begin
I kiss your lips drenched in liquid love
The taste of you frees me from my past
Every fiber of my being belongs to you
I wish this night of love would never last
Biting my neck you open your self for me
I part your thighs to reveal my heavens gate
You graze my back with a blissful mourn
My hands on your hips as I gently penetrate
Our excitement rising, no boundary in mind
And as our bodies slither together as one
I feel you as a fire burning deep inside me
I gently stroke you for the pleasure to come
I move back and forth we are soaked in sweat
I fasten my speed your mourns grow strong
Seems like a dream the ecstasy that I feel
You cry in bliss as you feel it won't be long
Faster and deeper and harder I fondle you
I am almost there as I close you with a kiss
Vague intoxication as our souls become one
I rest upon you as we are soaked in pure bliss
This is the love that I dream of night and day
To hold you in my arms with a touch of tender
I will wish and wait for this day to come true
Away from the world to my love you surrender

No comments: