Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Monday, April 21, 2008

"Far Away from Love" ...

Another night, drunk again
Holding my bottle of wine
Your pictures lay scattered
It's all I have that is mine


Sitting here alone
Just wasting my time
Holding my guitar
Trying to write song
Never knew that
Loving you was a crime
Just tell me once
Where did I go wrong?


Nothing last forever honey
People live and people die
Was it right to walk away?
Without a single good bye


I'm so far away
From the place that you live
Still holding on
But I have nothing left to give

I'm not the man I was
Failing in everything I think or do
I know it means nothing
The love that I have within for you


It's not that I want you back
Even if I lay wounded I bleed
I walk alone now in this life
There is nothing left that I need

No comments: