Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Monday, April 21, 2008

"Darkness of Thy Love" ...

A single drop of sorrow in the sea of heart
Lay Paralyzed within the darkest corners
Frozen chimera re-appears once again
Drown deep in the sea of carnage thoughts
Still in Search for a salvage from this grief

The Darkness of thy love lost
Darkness but Stars still Shineth

And
Love lies dead in a tomb
Deep within this heart
You're still the one I yearn
I still weep for broken dreams
Reminiscence of thy Love
Emptiness of thy Kiss
Embalm thy Aura within
Fire burn beneath the rain
Celestial eyes stare down at me
And thou art now free
And
The Darkness of thy love lost
Darkness but Stars still Shineth

Now the walls closing in on this existence
With Just a hope to die as the dead dreams
Standing on the mountain of desolation
An Escapade there is in to give yourself
Falling into the infinite abyss of isolation

"This body
And this soul
Divided they stand" …

2 comments:

Perfumes said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Darksoul said...

Thank You for your comments, I will surely have a look at your Blogspot, Many thanks for the appreciation ...

God Bless Take Care ...