Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Monday, April 21, 2008

"Dead Nation's Anthem"...


Puppets controlled by greed's strings
All you know how to beg and to weep
You think you are the best there was?
You're just a nation of fools and sheep

Fools In the name of forged heroes
A never ending Chaos is all I see
Burning my city for their games
You know just to live on your knees

All that you fools need
Is just driven by greed
The youngs that are born
Are just an empty seed

Seekers of leftovers
Are all the foolish believers
I know my self
So stay away you preachers

I stand beyond this mediocrity
I spit on your Humiliated Entity
For more than a Half Century
Killing each other for democracy

I walk on my own
I don't need any fukin leaders

Breeders of lies
Faithfully masked deceivers

Your life is Humiliation
Glamour is your fascination
Corrupted as the system
Is your damned new creation

The new revolution that you all seek
With the bacteria of lies it's infected
All they do is to walk over the week
All your hope and wishes are neglected

You are Cowards to stand for your self
You Bow down in your shame and Awe
Peace is raped by your tormented norms
Justice is being sold in the court of law

No comments: