Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

... "Untill we meet again" ...


And I’m still standing at the crossroad
I believe you’re still watching over me
Still wondering which way I have to go
Thinking what is left out there for me
My loss the world can’t ever bequeath
To carry on there’s no reason I can see
Even though you have gone away far
But your love is buried deep within me

When my deepest fears come to life
Life seems hard, everything’s a mystery
I take a walk down the memory lane
And when I close my eyes it’s you I see
Didn’t know what loneliness meant
How to live in agony, how it’s like to be
To wake up and just to wait for the end
To feel lifeless as the world inside of me

I was dazzled by the materialistic world
I was a fool, and was too blind too see
For all the things that you used to do
The love and care that you had for me
Thought that we could make it to the end
You thought I was strong, but I was weak
I ask for forgiveness as it’s all I can do now
All I have is my regret, I offer my apology

I can never forget the day that you died
You left me alone to burn in this misery
I will be strong; you’ll always be the one
I will hold your love till the day we meet

No comments: