Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

..."My Light In The Dark" ...


I realize that my world is cold, dark and lonely, a place where I lay in the snow storm, trying to find a shelter to hide from the freezing winds. But there has been no lights that I could see, and still hoping for a warmer breeze, So that I may see the sun once again, hoping I could just be just a young and happy child that i was years back, like I have heard it from people before how they wished to turn back time.

I realize that it’s not possible, and you only stop when it’s the end of the road, so I stand hopeless and give away myself to the storm, for this journey seems as if it’s leading towards a destination nowhere, and I close my eyes.

And in the darkness of my mind I see a light piercing through the hearts of darkness, a light that is so warm and soothing, and as it makes it way into my soul, I feel the affection in the caress of the rays that fall on my face, I feel serenity as I see the light and feel it entering within my heart and soul.

Then walking in the light is a shadow that I have imagined besides me when I was in pain and was hurt, and the distraction of this shadow used to help me forget my pain, and now just before I decide to give my self away, it comes more clearer, and I Imagine that i am about to fall from the highest peak, comes a hand that holds my hand and pull me towards it, and when I see the one that breaks my fall and holds me in the arms.

Is You ….

No comments: