Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Sunday, June 15, 2008

.. Acceptance or Compromise? ...

For everything that holds any meaning in my life
I don’t know how it feels to be myself anymore
And to everything that Hold close to my heart
Nothing that could mean anything to anyone anymore
The more you cherish something in you life
The further it goes away from you
I guess this is the reality that we all deny
And pretend to love the things that we have
Rather than what we always loved and wanted
Another Excuse to be happy and feel content
Acceptance is a part of being a human being
But once the acceptance falls into negativity
Acceptance transforms into Compromise
I May Accept, but I may never compromise
Maybe this is why things are hard for some
It is for me, this life and everything in it
The more I try to realize the more I get confused
To analyze the truth from Lies think about what I love
Then think of what I hate, Hate is real, and love is just a lie
And maybe we all love to deceive ourselves
Maybe true love lies in the eyes of the beholder
And I realize that maybe this is the truth of this life
Though there maybe a different perspective about life
But this is what I realize standing here where I am now …

No comments: