Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Monday, August 4, 2008

... "I need You Oh Lord!!!" ...






Verse 1:
I walk around without a reason
And there is no one left to meet
I stop somewhere on the way
It’s too hard to pick up my feet

And when I think that I’ll give up
For there’s no reason for me to live
The burden of hope gets too much
And I feel I have nothing left to give

Verse 2:
All alone in this world I’m living
I feel broken and feel cold inside
Everyone I know has turn their back
And there’s no one left to confide

I’m done with all the games of life
I seek a true reason for my existence
Worthless wants and wicked thoughts
For all that I have known is emptiness

Bridge:
When it seems
That I will fall
And everything
Feels so wrong
When I’m just
Too weak within
Lord your love
Makes me strong

Chorus:
When I’m lost
On the way
And I just can’t fight

In the Dark
When I fear
Lord You are my light

All I know is that
I can’t let you go
Lord You’re the one that I need


You’re the one
That I love
I feel it deep inside

It’s so pure
What I feel
That I just can’t hide

All I know is that
I can’t let you go
Lord You’re the one that I need


Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest -- Matt. 11:28 NLT


No comments: