Dark Soul

Dark Soul
"In a Place Where Dreams Fade and Shadows Fall" ...

Thursday, March 27, 2008

"A Road to No-Where" ...

This life
It has no meaning to it
When there is no reason to live

This world
They don't know how it is
Stands a man, but a little child within

I am standing at the station
Waiting for the last train to come
With A bag full of lost dreams
And with a love within undone

I am too weak and wounded
From All the battles that I have fought
I walk away from what I have
From the only one lost I never thought

This pain
Just keeps on growing
Knowing that you stand all alone

This heart
Just keeps on bleeding
Remembering you are too far gone

…………………………………………..
I walk a road to no where
To a place where I could find
To lose myself in the crowd
Where I can rest this mind
……………………………………………


This Soul
Is now just dying away
Knowing it's destiny that lays ahead

This mind
It just keeps on burning
A Ticking bomb that resides in my head

This growing sadness within me
These Tears they fall as I speak of my past
Where did I go wrong I don't know?
Lost a bond that I thought would always last

Now the dark skies surround me
And the clouds they soak me in despair
And the winds are now my carrier
Just know that I will love you and I care

This destiny
That stands against
Fades away before it even begins

These words
They don't mean anything
When there's no love left within …

No comments: